Looking for a job? Want to work in the port industry within a fast growing company? Ready to take a challenge? If yes, we look forward to receiving your application. If the position you are after is not currently vacant, we still want to hear from you.
Send us a detailed curriculum vitae together with a passport sized photo and let us know what post you are looking for. As soon as we have a vacancy matching your profile, we will immediately call you for an interview.
- Carry out preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance on port equipment ex: mobile plant, quay crane, plc system
- Troubleshooting on Port Equipment when it break down;
- Participation in equipment modification projects to improve equipment reliability, safety and maintainability.
- Assisting projects and doing mechanical/electrical installations as necessary
- Welding experience
- At least 5 years relevant experience
- Ability to work under pressure and in a team
Interested Applicants shall send their letter of application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org